View Profile YoriYakuza

All 60 Audio Reviews

13 w/ Responses

Nice! This really sounds like a video game, where your infiltrating a base and theres guards everywhere, and you gotta stay quiet. Good job!

WOAH THIS IS GREAT!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!

This is very good. It keeps the sense of chaos and intensity of the actual song. Good work!

Merry Christmas!

SkuttenGamerGD responds:

Merry Christmas to you too!

Oh my... I'm getting some game-breaking horror game vibes here. Like the whole game is corrupted by some entity

Le Bop

Huh. Very nice. I could see this as a Hollow Knight style main menu theme. Good work

Wow, i really like this! I have a soft spot for darksynth style songs, and this is great. I can imagine this being a boss fight, having this big, mechanized creature with big cannons and guns, and you as the player are shooting at it with your guns and swords and whatnot, using abilities and sliding everywhere. Then the boss switches into chaos mode, getting more difficult and intense. This is a perfect boss theme. 5/5!

Perfect. I have no words!

All I can hear from 1:39 to 2:05 is Megalovania... I know that's not what it is, but it reminds me of it.

I am a music producer who is still fairly new, but I'm trying my best to keep getting better. I like most song genres, and I also like to make video games.

Joined on 6/22/21